I See You

69% Fresh Tomatometer Score69%
  • I See You gets tripped up on its own narrative contortions, but a solid cast and an effective blend of scares and suspense make this slow-building mystery worth watching.
    Dennis SchwartzOzus' World Movie Reviews
    A stylish, twisty and eerie crime thriller.
    Steven ProkopyThird Coast Review
    I See You takes chances that I wish more films of this budget and style would take. It never lets you quite settle into what you think it is or isn't going to be.
    Adam MockFilm Inquiry
    From clichéd plot devices to the somber score, what starts off feeling amateurish and tiresome becomes a crafty nailbiter.
    M.V. MoorheadPhoenix Magazine
    I See You is an impressive exercise in precision plotting.
    Matt DonatoFlickering Myth
    What's said about hiding in plain sight cannot be understated, which may be the film's scariest message of all.
    Todd JorgensonCinemalogue
    ... steers its story in multiple directions with mixed results, although even when its central mystery becomes muddled, the film maintains a suspenseful undercurrent.
    Peter SobczynskieFilmCritic.com
    Screenwriter Devon Graye has created a smartly written storyline that plays with the tropes of a number of familiar genres in interesting ways that keep viewers guessing.
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Nick AllenRogerEbert.com
    It would be impossible to guess the ending of I See You during its tiresome first act, which is something numerous films can't tout, but the movie uses cheap tricks to earn that kudos.
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Mark DujsikMark Reviews Movies
    I See You never finds a solid foundation for its story.
    Dennis HarveyVariety
    An eerie suspense exercise that starts out looking like a supernatural tale - one of several viewer presumptions this cleverly engineered narrative eventually pulls the rug out from under.