I Still Believe

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This was kind of a follow up to "I can only imagine" by the same director. Similar theme -- a Christian musician who passed through some hard times before ultimate success. However, "I still believe" is just not as good. The acting is poor and the plot is predictable; the songs are not that good either, IMHO.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I Still Believe is if The Fault of Our Stars and A Star is Born has a baby. This film is really well done with great music and a really emotional story. Many critics would claim this film to be pushing the Christian religion, but it's more showing the true story of a man who has religious beliefs and how he got through the issue of his fiancée having cancer. But overall, this a great film to watch and totally recommend it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Once again, the critics have it wrong and the audience is right. This is a true story so yes it might be a little slow at times but it's all part of their story. The inspiration behind their faith is touching and moves you to a new place of faith.
    "I still believe" is a wonderful movie about Jeremy Camp and his romance with his wife. Highly recommend it. Very cute and totally awesome.
    This movie was amazing, as we all know it was real life. However, their love story brings us a refresh look at how god works and uses people in our lives. My whole family was crying/laughing and at the end singing praise. I will be buying this movie once it comes out! We were sad that we couldn't see it on a big screen, however it was nice to see it at home.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Another Christian film that is awkward and unrelatable, unless you're a Christian (and maybe even still then).
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I Still Believe is one of the most annoyingly cheesy films I’ve seen in a long time. KJ Apa and Britt Robinson have pretty faces, but their acting ability leaves something to be desired. This is a shame since I’ve enjoyed Robinson before. I don’t know if it’s her fault or it’s the script. Wait, it’s probably the script. Because it’s terrible. I know I’m not the target audience here, but good films work for anyone. The film is so annoyingly preachy. Even the non-religious aspects of the film are poorly done. The film is annoyingly cloying and got on my nerves. Overall, this isn’t the worst film of its kind (looking at you God’s Not Dead). But wow this film is terrible. It’s just so manipulative and preachy. A contender for worst of 2020.
    Its a amazing movie it shows us the power of God and the fact that it was based of a true story is amazing Christian or not you wont be bored dont listen to the reporters they will do anything to get you to dislike Christianity watch this tearjerker youll need some tissues
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Worst movie I have ever watched. Bad structure, poor storyline and a complete bore! Not worth the watch to be honest
    Good movie with a great message.