audience Reviews78% Audience Score78%
- 4.5 of 5 starsI'm not a big fan of foreign movies, but I simply loved this one! The message was great, the actors were great, the plot was great, all was great! I read somewhere it's based on real facts, and there's a book talking about that. Can anyone tell me the name of the book?? Thank you in advance!
- 4 of 5 starsI love to watch such a movie based on a true story. This movie was one of the most touching stories ever.
- 0.5 of 5 starsThis movie was so bad it gave me hot flashes. 2 of the 4 people in the theater walked out..
- 4 of 5 starsIt was Japanese inspirations film with little bit of Spiritual touch. It was pretty good over all with good message. Only thing is that it's sub title so if you can not stand subtitle then it might be bit hard. But at the same time you can feel the Japanese Culture directly so it's always enjoyable to be in touch with new culture. I felt good about life after the movie:)
- 5 of 5 starsI cried several times during the movie. Very inspirational and emotional. I believe in power of believing and I believe miracles do happen. Made me think about my life mission. It was good movie to watch with family I think.
- 4 of 5 starsThis movie is such an inspiration!
- 5 of 5 starsThe message is really wonderful. I brought my family to see the movie after I watched it the first time. You can heal yourself and God will never abandon you!