Impractical Jokers: The Movie

Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Pure Trash. Avoid this 🗑
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    As a fan of the TV show I have to say this movie was very disappointing. I appreciate the originality to try and do something different and i preferred the 'story's rather than the actual challenges. The challenges were quite boring and lacked humor but the 4 guys looked like they had a great time making the movie which you have to watch if your a Tenderloins fan, just set your expectations low.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    3.5 stars as Q intended
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a long episode of the show (which I like), but with a terrible "plot" and phoned in "acting".
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This is Boomer humor to a T. If you're here I'm sure you know what the Impractical Jokers are all about. I can see the want to tie the pranks together into some cohesive narration, but the scripted segments felt needless and were extremely unfunny; seriously dragging down the experience. There are a few really funny moments in some of the pranks but the consistency of the humor wanes quite a bit. If you're a fan of the show I can see you liking this a lot, as these are some of the better pranks these guys have pulled off and I'm sure the segmented bits are drenched with inside jokes for the fans. For those unfamiliar or generally uninterested in this kind of humor probably won't be converted, and a few might be outright repelled from the horrible scripted bits altogether.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Love the TV show. The movie is terrible in so many ways. I wish I could get back the 90 mins wasted.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I love you guys so much - I was hoping for so much more. You as you all are together, without trying to pull in a plot would have been such a great thing to sit down to tonight. I had planned to see this in theaters but as we are going into our 4th week of quarantine and I was looking for some laughs so I paid full price to buy the movie. I can watch your shows over and over and get a good belly laugh - this was the first movie I bought since all the craziness hit here and was hoping for a reprieve, it just fell so short. I can't wait to see the next season of Impractical Jokes and all the laughs you guys bring. Forever a fan.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The Impractical Jokers make their big screen debut. This won't convert many non-fans of the show, however it does offer humorous escapism. The challenges are the highlight, making us want more. It's no joke!
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I was greatly disappointed because I love the TV show and these guys are hilarious on the TV show but the movie was boring and not funny. So my advice to them is not to quit their day job. After the movie, I was sad and crying because of how painful it was to watch the movie. As movie actors, they make great TV actors. The best part was the rolling of the credits because you knew it was the end of a tragedy. But don't count these guys out. Watch their TV show it's wonderful. The TV show Impractical Jokers is hilarious and the guys are great on it. Don't watch the movie without a box of Kleenex and a bottle of Advil, the pain is worse than childbirth.
    AMAZING MOVIE!! kept me laughing the whole time