Impractical Jokers: The Movie

33% Rotten Tomatometer Score33%
    Mark KeizerVariety
    An undistinguished and unnecessary extension of a brand whose primary attributes are likability, authenticity and relative modesty.
    Nick AllenRogerEbert.com
    Impractical Jokers: The Movie never provides any good reason for its pranks to be packaged in a movie, but it does speak to the fruitfulness of its concept.
    Adam GrahamDetroit News
    "Impractical Jokers: The Movie" is so thinly plotted that it makes screenwriting look like one of the group's impromptu challenges.
    John DeForeHollywood Reporter
    Fans of these four likeable doofuses... should enjoy the ride, though why somebody would get off the couch and spend money to see it is anyone's guess.
    Michael OrdoñaLos Angeles Times
    Ultimately, any movie that essentially starts with Paula Abdul (as Paula Abdul) clotheslining a guy and promising, "One day I'm gonna find you and I will destroy you!" - can't be all bad.
    Felix Vasquez Jr.Cinema Crazed
    Probably won't win new fans, but it might entertain the loyal fans that have been following the series since the beginning...
    Tessa SmithMama's Geeky
    If you are looking for something to help you escape the world and just laugh for an hour and a half, Impractical Jokers: The Movie is it.
    Roger MooreMovie Nation
    The guys did tickle me, against my will, a few times.
    Marc SavlovAustin Chronicle
    I could watch the infamous McKay-helmed Ferrell short The Landlord on a loop for 93 minutes and laugh myself into hypoxia, as opposed to the nap Impractical Jokers left me craving.
    Louisa MooreScreen Zealots
    I immediately liked all of these guys, and there's something satisfying and entertaining about watching grown men endlessly goofing around. Plus, it's really, really funny.