In the Heights

The worst writing ive seen in a while..
    "In the Heights" is a high-energy movie with a lot of heart. I am not a Latina, but this movie almost made me wish I were. The dance scenes were fabulous and the songs were well sung but sometimes hard to understand. There could have been a little more sub-titling for those of us who don't speak Spanish but even without knowing the words, one could understand the spirit of the songs. I'm going to see it again and maybe again and maybe...
    Everything! Fabulous music, dancing, story, and cast!!
    Boring. Not much of a plot.
    It is long, and it is loud, and I realize it is trying to portray the energy of the neighborhood and people who live there, but a few moments of peace would have be great. I see how this energy is good for a Broadway stage, Overall, we really liked it. Go see it! Escape life for a few hours!
    A movie that truly celebrates and represents Latinos with the story, music, traditions, and nostalgia. I've watched this movie 3 times already and I can't stop dancing and singing along!
    Incredible talent - dancing singing. Two hours of enjoyable entertainment.
    It is vibrant and filled with emotion, has great characters, and showcases beautiful choreography!
    One person who bought a ticket with us couldnt attend. She should get a 9.00 refund
    I liked it VERY much! It was much better than I had expected. At first, as it started, I was feeling uncertain, but once it got going, I loved the story and liked the music. Very talented cast.