Initiation

I don't like any movie made to set up a sequel. This movie is a prime example.
    Edge of my seat ending! Wow! Lindsay LaVanchy is a standout actress! I look forward to seeing more from her. Maybe a sequel? Not your typical slasher movie; real world issues woven in. Characters you care about and characters you quickly learned to hate.
    This is the 90s slasher reboot new intelligent horror audiences have been waiting for. The story weaves multiple social issues that speakers to the younger generation of streamers and social media users.
    I wasn't expecting much after the trailer but I was surprised how deep the story got before the kills began. So many issues packed into the story, but it wasn't preachy or distracting. 5/5
    I couldn't stop thinking about the ending when the movie was over. The twist knocked me outta my seat. The filmmakers did a great job of making the ending of a typical slasher more relevant and realistic. Really enjoyed this one.
    Perfect example to never trust the critics. Initiation is a movie made for the next generation with great kills, characters with depth, and a twist ending that had me wanting more.
    A) Felt like this movie didn't know if it wanted to be thriller or horror  B) Men should simply stop making revenge movies about women being assaulted  C) Very dumb ending!
    I'm too old to use social media but I didn't find this difficult to follow. I don't know why it was a slasher, could have been just effective as a drama, but still worth the watch with your kids and grandkids who love horror movies.
    A caution tale warning kids that social power and influence will only get you drilled to a door. Gruesome deaths and killer chase scenes!
    I've been waiting for a movie about real sisterhood and what it's really like in a college sorority. It may be triggering to watch this movie, but the payoff is worth it.