It: Chapter Two

I feel like there isn't a red line in this movie. I was throughout the whole movie confused about what was happening. And the special effects only made it worse. I enjoyed IT (the first one) a lot but this one was just not IT for me.
    The best movie sequel I’ve seen in forever!!!
    WAAAAAAY too long. Too much totally superfluous prose about the back story of the characters, which is nothing but dull and contributes to the over long 2+ hrs viewing time. Hader is brilliant. As is Chastain. But the narrative just drags on and in, until the climax which is actually not bad and pretty well done. Only if you're a die hard fan.
    Now we come to the second half of the IT story where all the Losers have grown up and have to face the clown once more. And... it's actually good! Not to beat a dead horse, but with the miniseries, the adult half of IT was very dull. But this time, nobody was fucking around. We have great actors like Bill Hader, James McAvoy, and Jessica Chastain, playing Richie, Bill, and Beverly, respectively. And in turn, we have Isaiah Mustafa as Mike, Jay Ryan as Ben, and James Ransone as Eddie. And really, these are both movies' strong point: the characters. You really feel for them and you buy that they're the Losers all grown up. But that's not all, this movie also still has a good narrative, it's nicely paced, and the story is interesting enough. The CG isn't always pleasing, but it could've been worse. All in all, it's a good sequel and a good movie
    An instant cheesy classic! No this movie isn't as good as the first, but it's not as bad as people say. I'm always up to watch this hilariously fun flick!
    I've seen some pretty bad movies in my time but this is king of the hill. The dialog and acting is horrendous, was trying to be constantly funny when I did not laugh once at the dumb humour and I like to think I have a very good sense of humour. They were still acting like they were kids when the were full blown adults and it was so annoying, everything about this film was so annoying and cringey, I actually think I've forgotten what even happened in the film having watched it 10 minutes ago it was that bad, the CGI was awful, not one scene scared me, if anything the scary scenes made me laugh and was the only part I enjoyed, I also felt like I was watching an action sci fi/ comedy at times with the music that was being played in scenes. 3 hours of my life I will never get back, god awful film, how anyone could enjoy this is beyond me.
    less scary but funnier than the 2017 one, but at the end of the day bill skarsgårds performance is worth a watch
    A Majority of the movie felt like a generic level up video game where you do the same thing over and over, until you get all the tokens before fighting the Boss at the last level. It lacked the soul of the first.
    So disappointing! Absolute tosh. Not at all scary (and I'm easily scared) just irritating. Disjointed plot which I could follow but, frankly, I lost the desire to. I've been more gripped watching Scooby Doo. No thanks.
    I cannot describe how fantastic it was... it was really hilarious, scary and heart racing all at the same time. It really tugged at my heart strings. There was a jump scare that got me, I laughed a lot, I got scared a bit, and on top of that, it's the VERY FIRST movie that made me cry my eyes out. I left the theater with my eyes like waterfalls, but in a good way. In conclusion, 100% one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. I went to see it the VERY DAY it came out. I even kept the ticket to remember my first time seeing it.