It: Chapter Two

Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie was designed after the horror infliction of Stephen King, but clearly barely fulfilled the intersectional agenda of certain perspective. I could count the agendas. Let's begin with gay's being assaulted, then a woman being assaulted and fighting back, then fat shaming, and I am only half way into the movie. If I could only life would work without Hollywood preaching about how bad all white males are, I might be able to buy a Cinnabon or Walmart shirt without feeling guilty.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It: Chapter Two is not any more or any less than a cliché horror movie. It did not gave me scares, but sometimes it may be enjoyable for fans of the first reboot (It - 2017).
    Underneath all the horror, blood and scares this is a film about reflecting back on your childhood and kind of longing to have it back. Those who enjoyed that time in their lives will be completely satisfied. Riding bikes and swimming in the lake with friends while calling each other vile names and insulting each others mothers in the same tradition as Stand By Me. There's more here than just a horror film. That's what Stephen King was trying to say in the novel and the filmmakers were able to translate that to the screen very well. Maybe I just have a soft spot for it because that was the era I grew up in and was the same age as the losers were. Sure it was a little long but I enjoyed every minute of it. Kudos to in joke movie references from films like The Thing for example.......and correct me if I'm wrong but the room Bill is writing in at the end looks an awful lot like the same room The adult Gordie is writing in at the end of Stand By Me. They kept showing that window in that scene and it looks exactly like the same one in Stand By Me
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Saw this one with all my friends in a medium sized theater and we filled a good quarter of it. The movie was absolutely fantastic and I loved every bit. We don't talk about the ending though...
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This was not scary..
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    O Filme pra mim é OK, não tem um bom terror, eu diria que 15% desse filme é terror, 20% Comédia, 25% Suspense, 20% do filme é para responder perguntas e 20% do filme é para dar um bom final para os protagonistas
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    For the life of me, I cannot understand how any of these reviews are as high as they are. Bill Hader aside, this movie was long and awful. Hate myself a little for sticking it out until the end.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Terrible movie. Way too long, extremely stupid logic. Don't waste your time nor your brain cells. It's almost like the first one however longer, way more boring, no real horror elements and the adults make some of the worst decision making ever.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I think I liked this one better than chapter 1 except it does get weird in some parts.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was just an okay movie. Since I saw the first, I felt I need to see the second. Storyline was decent and the "scary" parts were kinda cool. Worth watching when you've seen the other one.