Jay and Silent Bob Reboot

Awesome fucking movie!!!! In my opinion, one of the best movies of 2019, definetley a must see.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Had high hopes and they were exceeded. Harley Quinn Smith really stole the show, and I'm excited to see her act some more.
    Of course it would be odd if you hadn't seen any of the previous story. But if you like the franchise, you'll love the reboot. Actually, all criticism that it recycles to the contrary, this one takes a big risk -- it gives us a "Jay" who actually HAS matured and grown emotionally ... and a vegan Silent Bob. This movie does not make the Askew Universe stagnant at all. When the dust settles, I believe this movie will be regarded much more favorably by critics than it is now.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Just another Harley Quinn smith movie. Won't watch again despite being a Viewaskew fan.
    If you are a real fan of all jay and silent bob movies/ Kevin smiths work, this movie will hit you in the chest like a wrecking ball of feels. Never would have thought a jay n silent bob movie would make me cry. Did you know that god looks exactly like Alanis Morissette?
    This movie is for fans and it delivers 100%, this is the one I always knew Kevin had in him.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    On a cinematic scale maybe this isn't an Oscar winner. But as a total Kevin Smith fan service film it's freaking awesome!
    If you actually are a fan of Kevin Smith and alllll his movies, not just Dogma, this is a MUST SEE. If you didn't like Jay and Bob Strike Back, then you most likely won't like this. I grew up with Kevin Smith movies including Chasing Amy, so the movie was amazing. The middle was a little woke, but everything else made up for it. Thank you Kevin, Jay, and Batfleck
    Exactly what I was hoping for