Jexi

Like passing a car crash. It's awful in every single possible way. But you can't help looking.
    Adam DeVine is brilliant as always as is Rose Byrne. Very funny, not exactly dark enough, but a real treat. It came out the same year as Child's Play too and they are essentially the same film except one is funnier. The woman in this looks a lot like Aubrey Plaza too!
    I found it remarkably funny up untill enter the bimbo barbie chuckle chick; it should have gone a lot further; either Sexi or Jexi should have become evil all the way for the format to remain consistent or the joke to keep working; because it did the job for at least the first half of the story. He may have gotten a life experimenting different syles, go on a crime spree, the possibilities are endless. Alas, now it became raunchy and sad plastic movie, and instead of laughing my ass off and getting genuinly involved I now need to vomitt. My advice: Do not go soft. And there are still tons of jokes on the shelf saved probably saved upfor the sequell. But who cares.
    I had zero expectations going into this movie, which probably helped. I found the comedy to be really funny throughout. I'm not a big out loud laugher but I found myself doing this at many times in the movie. Just don't take it too seriously and you will probably enjoy it. I'll probably watch this one again.
    Laughed quite a few times. It’s all to true though how is as humans nowadays just completely ignore the world around us for a device we hold in our hands
    The blatant humour in this is great. It's deliberate, and good fun. Devine is like a new generations' Jack Black. A predictable, unabashed comedy with a typically basic story
    This was cheesy but cute and did make me laugh out loud several times. Simple fun.
    This is such an amazing movie!!!! It's like one of the movie you had when you were younger!! We just kept on rewatching amd rewatching and not felt sick or tired of it, like at all!!
    Ridiculous with some inappropriate humor, but it was an amusing comedy. (First and only viewing - 10/5/2020)
    Really funny and fun. The main actress was annoying and uninteresting.