Jexi

It is a comedy and I had several good laughs. Enjoyed the San Francisco scenery. I have watched it twice. Good for a light summer comedy
    I have no idea why it has a bad review but I just finished watching it & it's one of the BEST movies to be released in 2019 for me. Some people just can't handle all that cursing, p**sies!
    It's certainly no "Electric Dreams" or "Her", but it's a fun way to pass the time.
    A funny insecure guy's phone takes on a life of it's own. At first it helps him with stuff, including talking to girls. But soon after it develops a crush on him and will stop at nothing to have him to itself. It sounds like a horror movie but its more of a comedy. Rose Byrne is hilarious as the voice of Jexi and cutie Adam Devine is fun as the lead. But although the movie is funny it never takes the promising concept where it could go. Instead we are left with a lot of mediocrity and some occasional inspired bits here and there. 6/10
    I thought this was a funny movie. It's very rare to actually laugh during a comedy nowadays. But this had way too much unnecessary profanity. The jokes would have still been funny without the foul language. This went way overboard.
    This movie is very original, and very funny. I loved it and would highly recommend it.
    If I could give this 0 stars, I would. Not worth wasting your time to even consider watching. Absolutely terrible.
    I can see why critics didn't like this movie, because it's not a super polished flick. But the characters are cute, the jokes are funny, and it's a feel good flick that actually made me laugh out loud.
    this movie was f****** hilariousfunniest I've seen in a long timeseems a little bit underrated
    Embarrassing bad movie.. Feel sorry for the actors to have to play such shit roles ...