Jojo Rabbit

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very original, funny, sad, and charming. Waititi was hilarious and Scarlett Johansson was surprisingly awesome and relatable. Sad the box office results wasn't high. I guess society isn't ready for originality.
    It was funny, it was smart, and it is ultimately a highly enjoyable movie. It was also the best performance I have ever seen from Scarlett Johansson.
    This movie was hilarious but was also able to convey very emotional aspects that leaves the viewer thinking. Definitely a must see.
    What starts as a funny and Irreverent take on Nazi ideology slowly reveals itself to be heartbreaking and laced with immense depth.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Excellent twist on a dark period of our past. I loved it! Very funny!
    I’ve never seen a movie like this . I highly recommend !
    Great, it’s become one of my favorite films of the year
    Hilarious and heartwarming
    A truly beautiful film. I want to write so much about it but don't quite feel ready. Maybe after another watch. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone, though, even just purely as an illustration of Taika Waititi's growth as a director.
    A Nazi movie coming from the eyes of a 10 year old. ..Genius and well done..I'd see it again..if you didn't understand the movie your probably not intellectual or know History...go watch Will Smith movies..Lol