Joker

Went well in depth but was kind of slow. Worth the watch!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    So dark and so well done
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Over-hyped. I think Phoenix did a fantastic job portraying a psychotic individual. Other than that, I thought the movie dragged on too long. The story became boring. Only the acting was interesting. I don't recommend wasting money to see it at a theater. In order to see it at a reasonable time for a person who works 8-5pm, I had to see the 7pm showing in Dolby. It was not a film worthy of Dolby sound and I wish I could have paid regular movie prices.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The first half of the movie was rather slow but then the pace picked up and made the movie worthwhile overall.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Some of the Batman references feel tacked on but if the association encourages more people to see a well crafted character piece with an important message and a fine central performance then I'm all for it.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    In my opinion Joaquin Phoenix just didn’t get there with the breakdown in his psyche. It seemed forced. I understand where he was going, just don’t think it was achieved.
    The movie was so great best movie of the year and If it doesn't win the Oscar that's ridiculous
    Not what I was expected at all but brilliant omg Joaquin is amazing listening to the soundtrack now and going to go see it again this is a first for me
    la mejor pelicula del año
    As someone that doesnt keep up with all of the uncountable sequels and series in this era, I have come to enjoy a good movie that doesnt need a prerequisite in order to understand. Joker was incredible. The storyline, the intensity, the thrills. Joaquin Phoenix did a solid performance and should be very happy with the way this movie was presented. I didnt see the Jared Leto Joker but Im sure it wasnt near as good as this one! Great movie!