Jumanji: The Next Level

Does hollywood have zero respect for my family? Take my money and release a rehash of the first movie? What garbage. Screw Hollywood and their leftist untalented actors.
    Both of these new movies are better than the original. I don't even know what I like so much about them. I just had fun with both. If you liked the first sequel, this is more of the same, but they did enough new things to keep it fresh.
    traditional popcorn flick nothing special
    It is a good show. Few words I didnt like. But nice to get out.
    Same as the first one- fun funny and worth a couple hours :)
    too much dialog for an adventure film
    Even better than the last! Now with MORE action and adventure. Besides being very funny and fun, it has a good story and an ending that indicates a continuation
    Entertaining and enjoyable, a good sequel
    Funny moments, but ultimately inferior to the first in this series. Worth watching but nothing special.
    Another great fantastic phenomenal addition to the jumanji franchise starring the same people as the previous movie. Man this movie is amazing. In my opinion this movie is way better than the original because it has Danny DeVito and the guy from lethal weapon. The jokes are way funnier in this movie and don't get me wrong the last movie was great too but I gave it a higher score because last Jedi 2 years ago sucked. Now there's no Star Wars to compare well until next week. But man this is the movie I wanted and I can't wait until the next movie.