Jurassic Park

This was somehow the first time that my wife & I had ever seen this movie and, knowing it was primarily praised for its special effects, went in expecting to be disappointed by a dated look. The dinosaurs actually look absolutely incredible and even the '97 sequel didn't improve on them much! On top of that the level of suspense here is among the highest I've seen in any movie, specifically when the kids first encounter the T-Rex. I didn't love the human parts of the plot but I can at least understand now what women in their 30s/40s see in Goldblum. Dern was an absolute star as well, and the music was as good as it always is with John Williams at the helm. Stupendous!
    This was an interesting idea scientifically, but a rather slow moving movie for something with dinosaurs. For how smart the kids in the movie pretended to be, they were excessively stupid.
    This film is still great and holds up really well. It's got an awesome cast, even the kid characters are great, something really rare in films. The visuals are still really great compared to today's standards. It's also got an amazing soundtrack that really elevates all the intense scenes.
    Classic creative film.
    I have always enjoyed this movie. I also got to see it on the big screen At cinamark it was so cool getting to experience it that way
    Jurassic Park is not just a classic its a masterpiece. It is a technical achievement in filmmaking and its not just visually impressive, the storytelling is really good as well. The characters have great development and the films are very good at building up tension and suspense. SCORE: A+
    A must watch classic!
    We thought it was a new version of Jurassic Park. Were very disappointed to find out it was the old version.
    A classic film. However, it is worth noting that this movie was made in a time when we were just discovering what might be possible with modern biotechnology. No one today would even question whether or not to bring back dinosaurs if it were possible. I like how they mentioned the butterfly effect, and the dinosaurs look incredible for 1993, especially the first T-Rex scene.
    Best one of the bunch