Jurassic World

Ok, let's start with the flaws first. First, it lacks the suspense, excitement and heart of the original Jurassic Park with bland characters with little background that's only saved by the performances, it doesn't try anything new, the romance between Owen and Claire was so forced and it's a story we already saw in the original movie but despite that, this movie is fun. The CGI is surprisingly wonderful and it delivers all the fun dinosaur action I want especially the finale and it was great seeing so many dinosaurs compared to the original since the technology increased. I loved the design of Jurassic World, it has many gruesome deaths, the actors are having a lot of fun and have great dyanmics, especially the brothers and who does not love Chris Pratt? It's overall not as good as the original at all but it's what I want in a fun blockbuster.
    Chris Pratt is becoming a superstar. No matter if it's dinosaurs or comic book villains he is battling he keeps you entertained.
    very good but I think they're kind of running out of ideas
    "Jurassic World" isn't quite able to live up to the legacy of it's predecessor and likely wont be as well remembered in the future, but we are still treated to an engaging story, nice visuals and solid music.
    Jurassic World might rely a little too much on the "dinosaurs are cool" trope, but dinosaurs really are cool.
    Me ha gustado, ha sido entretenida. No es de 10, pero voy a ver en breve la segunda.
    this is a fun, enjoyable film for a whole family to watch. Chris Pratt is great as Owen, I love the Dinosaur, Blue and you cannot forget the scene where he rides with the Raptors to take down a massive threat. also the final battle was pretty intense.
    It's a decent summer blockbuster and probably the second best installment in the franchise - although it's essentially a rebooted remake of the first. It doesn't have the depth and philosophical musings of the first though - this is more of a straight up disaster movie and as a result the characters feel more generic with cliched disaster movie tropes. The special effects are amazing, but sometimes less is more, and it fails to capture the wonder of the first movie.
    Loved it! Second best in the series by far
    I loved every minute of it.