Just Mercy

Must watch. Amazing.
    Great acting and story!
    Compelling and convicting. Celebrates the work of how compassion fuels the heroic.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The film was perfectly paced, and also shows us what good storytelling looks like. During the film I never felt like they were dragging on any parts of the story, it did a good job of keeping you invested."Just Mercy" brings attention to important matters that are still going on today, and gives us a story of incredible people that never gave up. Acting was good as well, definitely would recommend.
    Factual information.
    This is the beat movie I have seen in a long time. So moving!
    Loved It! Saw it twice this weekend!
    The subject matter is pretty heavy, but a lot more relevant than we'd like to think. Seeing this movie will help you develop more compassion for persons who are incarcerated, falsely and otherwise.
    This movie should be seen by ever American!! Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Foxx are phenomenal in their roles, as are all of the other characters. This story from real events is heart-wrenching! I cried!
    Best movie I've seen in a long time. Sad at times, but actors were great. So glad I went to see it and will probably see it again with a friend.