Knives and Skin

Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I have no idea how this movie has such a high percentage. It's such a stinky ass confusing fucking movie. Literally nothing in this movie makes sense I honestly don't even know what it's supposed to he about. If you enjoy watching absolute shit movies you'll probably get it a kick out of this. Some fun little spoilers for everyone - lots of unnecessary boring singing - a talking lion shirt - lesbians pulling minfigs out of their vaginas - a mom aggressively sniffing a kid - a mom who faked a pregnancy
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So this movie is not perfect by all means, but I really enjoyed it. My interest was kept the entire movie and I was always wondering who did it? I was a person who knew Bruce Willis was a ghost at the beginning of the Sixth Sense. The movie was a bit confusing at times, but that is what happens when people deal with a tragedy, its confusing. No unanswered questions though. Don't listen to the critics and give this movie a chance. Now its not a David Lynch film, but its pretty darn good.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Worst movie I have ever seen in my life. A little piece of shit. Actually I have shitted and felt better afterward than I did from watching this movie. I want my hour and fifty something minutes back. The plot does not exist, the singing is TERRIBLE, the characters are shitty, and don't even get me started on the talking t-shirt. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Technically proficient. Not-terrible cast, but the dialogue makes you want to die from cringe.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Garbage. Made no sense. Boring as hell.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I can't believe 67% of people out there are idiots this movie was beyond a piece of crap the director should be castrated the writers to camera equipment pencil pins everything will be taken away from them never to write a piece of crap again it should be shipped off to another country somewhere where the coronavirus is 2 hours of My Life Energy and Essence has been wasted I rather stick it butt naked on a pile of fire ants to ever watch another movie by these people again. Wtf_enigma YouTube.
    Thought I was watching a horror movie but it seems to be some sort of coming of age film it has a really dazed feel to it, thought it was super cool!
    Visually stunning, captivating characters. Teen movie like none you have ever seen before but still fulfills that "teen movie craving."
    My favourite film of the year. So glad to see new voices telling stories in unique ways.