Knives Out

I've seen this movie more times than I can count, it is so rewatchable. The mystery is good, there is more than one protagonist you can root for, and the story line sucks you in as you wonder who the most reliable narrator is. Also, Daniel Craig's performance as the gentlemen sleuth is absolutely amazing. Do yourself a favor and watch this movie and then watch again and then again.
    Just thetype of movie I can enjoy
    It's really good, very interesting plot, funny but serious at the same time, and obviously, the cast ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
    Crime and murder in smart and fast old school style - not without a little backdoor to sadness and mistrust.
    Beautiful set design and a start studded cast that's just wasted on one dimensional, flat characters. The morality is also pretty old school simplistic, to an extent that I thought it must be a red-herring and some twist would liven things up, but no. The twist is there is no twist! Bad people are bad, good people are good, there's no real depth here just flash. Pacing also seemed a little off, possibly because so many of the whodunit answers are given very early, that it's hard to stay invested in the characters trying to figure out things we, the audience, already know about. No way does this need more than 2 hours of run time, it drags once Marta and Ransom are teaming up.
    A perfectly executed murder mystery with all the trimmings, and also felt fresh. Really enjoyed watching this.
    Brilliant, absouloutly brilliant. One of the best films I've seen in a long time. With every movie trying to make their own cinematic universe this was definitely a breath of fresh air. I've sort have hated Rian Johnson ever since The Last Jedi but I think I love him now. This movie works in so many different ways. The characters are great, the chemistry is great, the cinematography is amazing, the story is so intriguing, the mystery almost tortures you by making you want to know what happened, and when you do know, it is an amazing pay off. The twist is so clever and will blow your mind.
    this is one of the best murder mystery films I've ever seen with a fantastic cast such as Chris Evans and the Standout being Daniel Craig. the Plot twist I kind of saw coming but it was still well handled. it had loads of funny moments with Chris Evans being the most comedic. Overall, an awesome movie.
    Political movie masquerading as a mystery. The director, actors, and scriptwriter are all open left progressives. Knowing that and watching the first 5 minutes of the film you can figure out the rest of the plot and the ending including who "did it." It would seem that Jordan Peterson is correct in that political actors as well as authors are if nothing else predictable.
    Cliched and has too many characters for its own good, it would have been much more refined with a smaller cast involving those with the more interesting backstory. The first 30 or so mins set up a motive for every character, some exposition is required but seemed strained in this movie. This makes figuring out whose child is who confusing and unnecessary, especially with a short time frame. The large casts seems like a convoluted attempt to disguise the obviousness of the perpetrator. Attempts at humour fell flat for me personally. Overall a watchable movie but certainly overhyped, presumably a reviewer bias backlash for The Last Jedi.