Land of Bad

This film was so incredibly infuriating. The inconsistencies were insane, the situations that occurred were far fetched. The whole film My husband and I were commenting how certain scenes wouldn’t have happened. I personally got so annoyed by the combat and how useless they portrayed TACP with Liam Hemsworth, it seemed like whoever guided William Eubank and the producers (if they even had someone to guide them) have an active vendetta against Airforce personnel. One of the only TACP films there are and it’s a major disappointment, I’m sure if Michael Jones (Garand Thumb) has watched this, he too would feel the same way. I understand that it’s a film, and to not read into it, but if this is the only portrayal of TACP they can come up with, we don’t want it. The scenes with Russel Crowe were done well, the emotional parts were lovely but I was too frustrated by the rest of the film to enjoy it.
    WIE JEDES DURCHSCHNITTLICHE BALLERSPIEL Mitten im Dschungel müssen 4 Soldaten einen Waffenverkäufer ausfindig machen sowie einen Gefangenen. Unterstützung bekommen sie dabei von der Homebase, die mit einer Drohne Luftaufklärung liefern und zur Not mit Raketen zur Stelle sind. Bis auf unseren Hauptprotagonisten sterben dann alle, der kämpft sich alleine durch den Dschungel. Danach gibt es Abwechslung in Form von Ballern und Quatschen. Das Finale ist dann das finden des Gefangenen, alles zerschießen und möglichst überleben. Achja, Russell Crowe, der gerade von einem Jürgen von der Lippe Cosplayer Event kommt, ist auch dabei und kauft zwischendurch Käse, ja.
    Absolutely enjoyed this, it was much better than I expected - a bit cheesy in places? Sure. But the characters, the banter, the action sequences - amazing!
    Pretty enjoyable. Title is a little weak in thought but well worth the watch. The main character had the luckiest break of all breaks in the history of movies and twice at that! With just a mere 1 second left to spare too at the end of the movie. You will see what I mean when you watch. Fair acting as well and an interesting story. Good to see Russell Crowe back at it and in some half decent films again.
    Standard popcorn action movie with a few dumb plot holes that spoil an otherwise formulaic but perfectly acceptable war film.
    I loved this! All action and tension. I wanted to see at the cinema but it seemed to go straight to Prime unfortunately. The only thing that would have made this movie better was the Milo outcome!
    One of the best war movies since Hacksaw Ridge! This movie was action packed and contained just the perfect amount of comedy relief. Pure cinema is the best way of describing this film. And this one contained a wildly talented cast. Land of bad is a movie filled with edge of your seat excitement and leaves you wanting more.
    Was gripped from start to finish
    Very suspenseful and lots of action
    Amusing to have on in the background if you need a break from your good book. Best chuckle: Liam Hemsworth saying, “We are the calvary”. Presume he means “cavalry”.