Little Women

I'm not a fan of romantic or a drama movie.But this one made my day. good verygood.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Bolstered by a strong cast, a wonderful set and dazzling costumes, Gerwig does a wonderful job in retelling Louisa May Alcott's classic story, evoking the emotions of joy, sadness and love in its viewers.
    Loved it. Superb acting by everyone, cinematography is on point, the use of warm and cool tones to convey flashbacks and present timeline, even the subtle film score was a delight. I watched the film without knowing what to expect as I didn't read the book, but I love her Greta Gerwig executed the story. Not everything was spoonfed, ie. Beth's death, and Aunt March's death. Speaking of Beth's death, the use of juxtaposition with the scene prior was a nice touch.
    Loved it! Saoirse Ronan is always stunning to watch and gained Florence Pugh as a new favorite in this one.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So girly and so good. Best retelling version I've ever seen (cause I stayed interested and could keep up with all the relationships and how they came about)
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It jumped all over the place in its timeline (I personally don't like that). Other than that, loved the acting and look of the film, beautiful. If you loved the book, you have to see this movie!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    "Lady Bird" director Greta Gerwig perfectly connects with the timeless tale of sisterhood and refreshes the frequently-retold story to great effect by her own spin while still faithful, then leaving the heart she has written in a structural sense to be filled by such wonderful ensemble's sharply delivered brilliant efforts to liven the characters. While the previous adaptations, mainly the two predecessors that I have seen and the 1994 prerequisite classic of the story's both modernization and realization, are exceptional in their own way defined by emotional sensitivity, the arguable best, and theoretically the final version till the next generation(s), continues that as it easily fulfill the standardized expectation but emphasizes on connection and perfection. (A)
    Amazing cast and incredible performance. A feel-good classic with a modern feminist edge.
    Genius writing and directing from Greta Gerwig. The entire film was intricately detailed and every moment was steeped in meaning. Heart wrenching and hilarious at the same time. Incredible performances by a remarkably deep cast.
    Beautiful movie! It seems so magical yet so real! I never get tired of watching it and every character has their own part in the story. A true classic novel turned into a masterpiece in film