Little Women

An absolute delight. This movie is the warmest coziest fluffiest blanket, I do not have a better way to describe it. The acting is amazing, Saoirse Ronan and Florence Pugh did absolutely amazing jobs with Chalamet and everyone else two. WATCH IT! even if you are not a fan of romantic dramas, it is amazing. It makes you feel all the right feelings and remember the love you have for your family.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I liked the movie but was expecting more from this cast. The movie jumped back and forth between present and past, which became a bit confusing and something they could have left out from doing. Still enjoy the older version with Winona Ryder and Gabriel Byrnes.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I have never read the book, but I might watch it due to how good the movie is.
    Loved the innocents and love of it. It was like living in a fairy tale for a moment.
    An updated take on a classic story. Although Id read the book many years ago, it was a treat to see The Little Women with more confidence and able to handle whatever came their way.
    Like everything about it
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was hard to follow the timeline
    I loved this movie. It was very well done and the scenery and wardrobe were consistent with long ago! The actors were superb.
    The acting was superb! Heartwarming movie!
    I really enjoyed it. Great casting. Just plain a well done move.