Love Lies Bleeding

Starts off strong, boosts too much toward the end
    The romance between the two main characters is beautifully constructed, their chemistry is palpable and the villain has a strong presence throughout much of the film. However, these fine elements are resolved with an unsatisfactory third act, and the film's climax is a huge disappointment. Love Lies Bleeding goes out of its way to make audiences feel disgusted, and when the credits roll, there is not a lot to take from it.
    Visually speaking, <i>Love Lies Bleeding</i> is just a feast for the eyes, Ben Fordesman's cinematography bathes the scenes in a neon-drench palette, along with the set pieces that feel ever so immersive. The violence is shocking and visceral, Glass doesn't shy away from the brutality yet it serves a thematic purpose. <i>Love Lies Bleeding</i> is a bold and audacious piece of filmmaking, an intoxicating cocktail of sex, violence, and unconventional romance.
    Gross. So gross. And uninteresting. I wonder what attracted the producers to make this movie. I walked out of the movie theater.
    I absolutely loved this movie. Great job!
    Fantastic movie with extremely powerful performances by all the actors and actresses. Loved it!
    'Love Lies Bleeding' is an unconventional thriller that pushes boundaries by being exceptionally tense, violent and bloody.
    Good movie but unrealistic
    I wish there's a zero star. Worst movie ever. I just can't believe how the taste of movies dropped to this low level !
    A heady blend of drama, love, action, gore and surreality, all peppered with hits of comedic notes throughout. This is assured filmmaking. Not a scene, not a line is wasted. People in the audience gasped audibly several times in this film, and all in a good (if sometimes queasy) way. The acting was spot on, the script was real and honest. This was the movie that Drive Away Dolls wanted to be.