Mean Girls

Esa es una película terrible, me sorprende que a alguien le haya gustado.
    meh; i bet it's really great on stage as a musical, but because there's already a movie, which is so much better IMO, it's hard not to compare it to that. however, it *was* better than I was thinking it was going to be - loved that Tina Fey & Tim Meadows were involved.
    This movie falls somewhere between mean girls 2 (a train wreck), and the original mean girls (the epitome of early 2000s chick flicks). The whole time I kept thinking to myself though “ why on earth did they make this movie?” It’s OK but literally why did they make this movie? Ironically, the thing they hid in the trailers, (the musical aspect of this movie) is the best part, but everyone knows how the story goes already
    It took from all the original movies well
    Terrible, the directors absolutely ruined a great movie, do not recommend watching just pour acid on your eyes instead, I wish I could go back and unwatch it. The director should give me my money back honestly. I will never watch another movie from either director if this is the garbage they are trying to sell. The movie is just awful just watch the original you will be happier honestly. Why did this need a remake anyways it was already a core childhood movie. Even my 12 year old said the movie is TERRIBLE the original was so much better. I 100% don't recommend the remake.
    This movie is so bad. Not sure what they were trying to accomplish here. Bad plot and acting. Bad everything.
    I was so disappointed in this movie. It took the original movie and turned it into a musical. I did not finish watching it. The original Regina George was much better.
    THE ORGINAL ONE WAS MUCH BETTER .
    Wondered not long after it started if this was going to be so so bad it was good. Typical hair in low pony baggy clothes = unattractive. As a musical there were no memorable songs, though lead tried very hard to sound like billie eilish. Nothing memorable about it other than memory of wishing hadn’t bothered during it. Daughter planned go see this at cinema and said she was glad she missed it. I liked mean girls and I love musicals so was excited to watch it but this only led to bigger disappointment. Worst thing I’ve watched this year. Even through ironic lens it’s terrible
    horrible cringe the original is better