Mister America

I give it five bags of popcorn and two sodas.
    One of the better movies I've seen in many years. Congratulations to all on a great film.
    As soon as I stepped in the movie theater I knew it was an instant 5 bagger. And for my kids i'm sure it's going to be a popcorn classic. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    it was my taste but it was still funny
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    As a long standing fan of this lore I was kinda disappointed with this. It's still worth the watch.
    "Hilarious..." "A triumph..." "...a laugh riot..."
    Genuenly laughed out loud in the theater more than I have in years, it's a shame the film did not get a wider release. Whether you are a rabit fan of "On Cinema" or a newcomer to the On Cinema universe the movie delivers. A true five bagger.
    A True 5-Bagger Plus I add a life sized statue of Oscar , who will certainly be gracing us with his holy presence on Oscar Sunday (praise be)
    I was unfamiliar with the On Cinema universe before watching this. Seeing the mask slip, slowly revealing just how much of a scumbag the main character is, was an absolute treat. Some reviews claim that this movie is for fans of On Cinema, but I have the impression that going in cold made the experience all the more shocking and uncomfortably enjoyable. Heidecker reliably delivers laughs, see this movie.
    Great movie for fans of On Cinema.