Mister America

This is yet another great addition to the ingenious world building that Tim and Gregg so successfully pull off. Their characters have become symbols of what comedy should be.
    Mockumentary that seems to lack on the mocking 2.4
    I thought it was hilarious. Really enjoyed this movie from start to finish. I was entertained the entire time. Wish it had been longer.
    Pretty good. Not as good as On Cinema, but plenty of laughs.
    Very strange and unusual but almost too real to be satire.
    It somewhat runs out of steam near the end but there are many, many moments of brilliance throughout this that had me laughing more than any other comedy of the year. Turkington is wildly great too and an underrated comedian. Heidecker is one of the funniest people of all time.
    As a fan of Heidecker and the On Cinema universe this serves up a typically hilarious and deadpan mockumentary that stretches the jokes a touch too thin but still had me laughing consistently. For someone unfamiliar with On Cinema and the nearly decade-long story arc it's been weaving, this might look like utter nonsense, but for me it built on what has been an endlessly funny and rewarding comic universe.
    I give it five bags of popcorn and two sodas.
    One of the better movies I've seen in many years. Congratulations to all on a great film.
    As soon as I stepped in the movie theater I knew it was an instant 5 bagger. And for my kids i'm sure it's going to be a popcorn classic. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿