Monster Hunter

No story whatsoever. Monster Hunter is just about fighting monsters so I expected that but the ending had me suprised for I felt as if I was only halfway through the movie. Great action and CGI but its hard to build an attachment to any character.
    this movie was a great movie to start of 2021!! it's already become a favorite of mine, full with action and suspense, and of course it was super funny as well. plot was so well put together, I loved it until the end.
    Loved it! Milla never disappoints me.
    I’m not a fan of science fiction movies, but this was a good movie. Lots of action, good story line, great cinematography. Far better than Winder Woman 84, & The Marksman.
    Disliked so many things...
    It was a fun action packed romp with lots of monsters. I have played a couple of monster hunter games and they threw some of the fans a bones.
    Overall better than I thought it would be. The plot was a little slow in the middle but it was nice to catch some of the elements of the games highlighted in the movie. There were definitely monster I wish had made it in but not bad at all. I'd say a 7/10.
    I honestly had a blast watching this movie. It’s definitely worth a watch if you want to turn your brain off and be completely entertained by awesome monster scenes.
    This movie is a fun action romp with a few glaring problems which, if overlooked, make for a very enjoyable experience. Initially it has military horror vibes in line with the directors previous films, but eventually it morphs into a love letter to the video games in its own excitable way. Ron Pearlman phones in his lines and there are several plot contrivances, but the action is excellent and the CGI vividly brings the monsters to life. Fans of the game will see a lot that they recognize, and in a few places won't see some things they may expect. It's one of the best video game adaptations, but that's not a high bar. Closest comparison: It's like the action horror of Resident Evil (2002) that morphs into the action scenes from The Witcher. Setting: Fantasy Plot: Adventure Tone: Horror, then Action
    It is worth a watch during covid times. There really is nothing to do. I just needed to get out of the house. There was myself and 2 others in the whole theater. First I have never played the game or know anything about it. Second there is zero plot but a lot of action. Man I didnt know you could survive a wreck in the same vehicle that many times. They sure made those vehicles good. One Vehicle is flipped at least 7 times in 2 wrecks and once when monster swats it. Milla is in it every times with no seatbelt tumbling. She just walks away. Ron Perlman is in it. Playing a super hero of some sort. I guess they used body double or CGI to make body look buff and a hell of a lot of make up to make him look younger, You can tell in some shots it is just his old self. Saggy old arms barely can lift anything. Dude just cant act and is way to old. I guess that is why he barely talks. Monster is weird. Whole military battalion with tanks, choppers, and 50mm guns cant kill it but 3 people with bone swords pocket knifes and fireworks can. Machine gun fire cant pierce skin of dragon but Milla's pocket knife does. Like I said there is lots of action and zero plot. Zero Plot. I mean Why did Milla die and then come back to life? The poison from the spider scorpion things is why but they dont elaborate why it stops her heart if it is just suppose to be a tranquilizer. Spider scorpion monsters caught her first so why is she the only one not to get eggs laid in her or eaten. What made this world just start opening up? Why all of a sudden are Dragons coming through but didnt the first storm? Ok I lied. It is not a 2 star out of five movie. It is worse, but hey I was honest and said it is worth watch just to get out of house during covid.