audience Reviews, 54% Audience Score
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI enjoyed it. Crazy story
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsHartnett's character and family is way underdeveloped. Gaffigan is surprisingly good. But all in all - you're supposed to be really rooting for the poor heroin using kid that's being used as a scapegoat - but the plot isn't cooked enough to get you there.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsWow, what a crazy story. Well told thriller..
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsThis suspenseful thriller was great. Josh Hartnett, Antoine Olivier Pilon, Stephen McHattie, Jim Gaffigan, Amanda Crew, and the rest of the cast did an excellent job in this movie. This true story was dramatic, inspirational, and shocking. These two men took down the federal police in Canada by exposing the conspiracy and corruption that they committed. That's courageous and heroic. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. It's worth watching.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsIt isn't Steven Soderbergh's "Traffic", not by a long shot - but if you like drugs & cops & smuggling flicks it serves its purpose. Good to see Josh Hartnett getting a paycheck again.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGreat movie to watch and the best part it's based on untrue events!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsIt's a difficult story to tell, but a story that's worth being told, and Daniel Roby does a great job of building and sustaining momentum while strong acting keeps you engaged through the intertwining of past, and present.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 stars'Most Wanted' is a crafty crime thriller that offers familiar but engaging entertainment.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsCanadian journalist helps free mistakenly identified drug addict as drug lord by Canadian Police and subsequently framed to serve life sentence in Thailand jail. Interesting editing in a parallel timeline which differs it from similarly themed movies.