Ordinary Angels

This is what all faith based movies should aspire to be like, true to the story, authentically heartfelt, and inspiring enough by or a holiday rewatch.
    Let's be real. You know it's meant to tug on your heart strings and have a grand ending, but watching it with my wife and 13 year old daughter was great. Based on a true story made it even more intense knowing what the family went through. Was very happy that it wasn't over-the-top sappy like a Hallmark Channel cheesy movie. They did a really good job connecting you with teach character. The actors were perfect for their parts and did a great job. Hillary Swank played an Erin Brockovich-type role but with real flaws, which she pulled off quite well.
    Excellent movie! I hadn't heard of this story before but i loved everyone's job in this. Hilary Swank is as brilliant as ever and brings an amazing humanity to her character. I am not very familiar Alan Ritchson's work, aside from smallville and the reacher series, but he killed it in this role. His character is a man of very few words, and when that is the case, it can be hard for an actor to express emotion without dialogue; but you can feel his pain. There were moments where the sadness in his eyes punched me right in the stomach. I would love to see him in more roles like this. Totally recommend this movie. With all the bad ones coming out these days, movies like this are very welcomed.
    Ordinary Angels: Must See! Excellent, heartwarming movie like you seldom see today. True amazing story.
    Phenomenal movie! Definitely worth the watch! Loved the acting and storyline which is a true story.
    Finally! A great movie to watch with the family without inappropriate messaging. Hits you in the feels!
    Incredible story and film.
    I loved that the movie was based on real life events.
    One of the most uplifting and inspiring movies I've seen in years. I cannot recommend it enough.
    One of the best movies. It’s like Erin Brockovich and Miracles from Heaven.