Parasite

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I went into this movie not knowing anything. And what a ride it was. You truly don't know what's coming for you. The messages conveyed through this movie made me think about my own situation mid movie as well. I would highly recommend.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The first half was engaging and fun, a satirical reflection on class differences. However, the film turned dark and ugly during the second part with unnecessary violence and aggressiveness. I left the theater feeling turned off and disappointed.
    Funny, frightening and raw social commentary
    From the moment it started I got hooked In. As the story developed it got better. Parasite was both funny and intense. This movie blew me away. Could be my favourite movie of 2019!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Interesting premise. Started out almost as a comedy. Later got deadly serious. But SPOILER ALERT: Why would the Father do that? Made no sense. Saw AMC, F., opening week 11.11.19.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Started out with reasonable level of credibility, but ends sort like a Tarantino film....We were clued in a bit ahead of time, so no huge surprises, but just not something wed probably recommend to a friend as a great movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Parasite is a mind blowing thriller film. It will show you the different secrets of life.
    This is a movie I've seen two times at extreme exhaustion and still, my eyes never left the screen. Parasite has such an amazing air about it. The world they exist in feels so real and lived in that it is sad that your journey must end with the movie.
    The best film of the year. Fantastic performances. Absolutely not the movie I thought it would be. Funny, thrilling, shocking, poignant. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie this much,
    Unexpected. Plot twists. Cultural commentary. Excellent.