Pinocchio

Graphics were awesome. Especially Pinocchio, but the movie got really weird with the tuna fish, the Cat and Fox eating and the snail lady. I also didn’t realize that the voice would be dubbed over not matching the lips. Would not have picked to watch this over again.
    It was the worst movie ever
    It is as painful as a child’s version of Tenet. THE WORST. WORSE THAN THE WORST. Plan on expensive therapy for every child who is made to watch this! And, you will be charged with child abuse! Never mind... being made to watch this is penalty enough.
    Weird and creepy, but so good! Not a kids movie
    Strange but it was okay
    Very good movie lot to teach your kid from it
    Pros: Special effects were decent Cons: Story so-so, not too compelling but overall one of those movies that isn't good, isn't bad but moreover "just entertaining"
    Glad I saw it.. Forgot some of the Stories from When I was Young..just wasn't what I expected & I would not take a child
    Before watching you must understand this is nothing like the Disney one, this movie is as true to it's source material as possible. Now with this knowledge, I went to watch it. The movie had some good aspects to it, but it's not something I'd watch again. The story was slow at times, and there was little substance to it.
    Most of the negative reviews here seem to be from people who went to see this movie expecting it to be similar to the Disney version, which is not. The movie was really good; simple, but deep. I can understand about the bad dubbing, although I saw it in Spanish and found it ok. I think that if you do not go into it expecting a movie similar to the Disney one, nor anything resembling Disney in general, you will enjoy it.