Playing With Fire

Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Some kids might find it entertaining. But no one else will.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's an OK movie. It didn't real hold my attention very long. The funny lines were few and far in between. The little girl was the best in the movie, she was cute. The other characters were not interesting. John Cena needs acting lessons and he needs to knock off the body building - he has way too many veins popping it's frightening, not attractive. It could have been a good story, but it was scripted wrong. Tell you the truth I don't even remember the female character at all, she was like an after thought of the writers. It's just blah.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Was not into this movie.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Stupid horrible movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    All in all I enjoyed this movie for one simple reason. Watching my son laugh and actually sit with me through the entire movie. I'm a grown man, I dont get an opinion on the actual movie. It's for KIDS!
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Not funny and boring
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a cute movie for families with kids. Artistically, it was crap. The acting was bad, the characters were absurd, the story was ridiculous and totally predictable. But it still had a certain charm. If I were married with younger kids, I would consider it a perfectly respectable weekend rental.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    it's cute. a little over the top, but i really enjoy both john cena & keegen-micheal key so i did like it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Mmm such a bad movie. Would have been a better rating movie without Cena
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie was terrible. From the poor acting to highly inappropriate scenes to overly destructive children who have all disregard for any rules. I understand the idea and plot behind the film, but any child after watching this learns rules don't apply to them. Not a fan by any means.