Playing With Fire

Took my grandkids and it was light hearted funny delightful and all around fun movie
    Funniest movie I have seen in a long time!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Me and my girlfriend, both well into adulthood, watched this movie for something light, and that's exactly what we got. It was mostly fun, though I think the writers overly complicated the story. However, the kids in the theater seemed to really enjoy this movie, and I'd even recommend it to adults.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was not as funny as I hoped it would be.
    Funny, Grandson loved the movie
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I laughed at least 6 times during the movie. Didn't really believed nit was going to be this good.
    My granddaughter & I loved the movie more than we thought we would! We laughed until our stomachs hurt! LOL John Cena is awesome in the movie and all the other guys, fit their parts so well. I highly recommend this feel good, hilarious movie for families, Love to see more movies like this!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Good movie with some laughs. I thought it was a little cheesy, but my 10 and 13 year old loved it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Is the bast movie of John Cena and Keegan Michael Key too good for kids to see it the bast comedy of the year you have a kid go to see paying with fire
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a great family move.