Playmobil: The Movie

Despite its solid animation, its cringy musical numbers, predictable narrative, unfunny humor, poorly written characters, cheap-looking live-action segments and painfully obvious product placement make this egregious rip-off of The Lego Movie a superficial, boring and just plain terrible viewing experience that not even the charm of Anya Taylor Joy can save.
    I don't see why everyone hates this movie. It's frickin' harmless! I enjoyed all of it, even the unfunny parts. Recommended for Playmobil fans of all ages!
    Ha ha i dont care no more if you make a nother one il be laughing harder
    I really couldn't have said it better than the synopsis, DAMN! Aloe Vera can't heal that burn!
    i kinda like it there's still some plot into it but this being a ripoff of a movie i love isn't that great
    I thought it was well done for this childrens adventure story which was enjoyed by the whole family. The door seemed to be wide open for a sequel so we'll await the next installment of this adventure story.
    Lets just say its terrible
    No big fan of the songs there so that's why I put half a Star off. I first also thought that this is just a Knock-off from the legomovie. However, it is just not the legomovie and that's the whole point. Now where I have seen it, I'd suggest people to at least give it a fair Chance and watch it as the Playmobil movie and not comparing it to the legomovie. Story is good, characters are mostly well made and after all it's just not fair to say that this is nothing but a legomovie wannabe
    this film is visually very beautiful, the script is vague and confusing and at each moment something random happens, characters that add nothing to the story and without the slightest grace.
    It's a underrated gem, it seems to decide people , its love or hate. But I think critics are unfair, its original enough, and a kids film, good music and a really fun plot. My toddler was captivated at 2 for the entirety my 12 year old loves it. It's not Lego, and doesnt try to be. A good family film.