Promising Young Woman

This is a "dark" film with an ending that is a real punch to the gut which might upset some viewers. Great script and acting, especially for a first film.
    I never laughed while crying inside and never come close to crying while laughing out loud at watching a Film. Never before watching Emerald Fennell's Masterpiece, Promising Young Woman (2020). I mean it. This is the film that Cinema needs. Absolutely memorable, entertaining as fuck, deep, believable... God, I'm out of words. Carey Hannah Mulligan is MESMERIZING. The best actress of the year and if you're asking me, The best actor of the year as well. Please find Martin Scorsese. Show him this film and say: Don't worry man, This is Cinema.
    Well told story about an important social issue. The movies surprises you up to the very end.
    different, kept my attention. not predictable. loved the lead's wardrobe
    I thought it was well done, the beginning a little weak but finished strong.
    Not bad! The ending was a little fuzzy
    It was an eye opening movie to see what every female goes through, through daily life.
    Dribble, pure unadulterated dribble
    This movie was incredible. It had me questioning everything, made me laugh, and has crazy good music. Literally everyone should watch it
    this movie is just outstanding, superb, and perfect