Rambo: Last Blood

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    An old school movie, with less budget than the previous ones, but maintaining the same spirit of the previous installments, with an evolution of the character that really convinces!!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Dark, brutal, graphic and extreme are some of the words I would use to sum this movie up. Pretty standard story but it does take us to some unexpected dark places. Sly does what he does best in a strong, silent brooding role. The big winner here is the action. As we come to expect the final climatic battle is very violent and graphic but executed very very well. This was probably my favourite Rambo movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A mi parecer regular
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Exactly what you would expect from a Rambo movie.
    Much better than expected. Don't understand why the critics have their panties in a bunch. There's something wrong when the critics and audience scores are so far apart. Are they from different planets? Sit back and get entertained.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Basically, Home Alone for adults.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very satisfying entry in the franchise delivers all the bloody action you'd expect,although not as good as Rambo 4.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This is an awesome revenge movie. Sylvester Stallone does an excellent job as Rambo once again. Rambo is very intelligent, resourceful, and fearless. He knows how to put fear in his enemies and tear them apart. That's what makes him awesome. The action scenes were incredible and some of them blew my mind. It was incredible and Rambo will be missed. What a way to end it. Definitely see this.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Leave Rambo alone now.
    I loved it! Excellent pace, good action. No one is spared, which rises up the stakes a lot, unlike those boring Disney flicks. If you're an action movie fan, it's a must see.