Rambo: Last Blood

Lots of action, new types of stunts. Disliked that in the movie the niece dies. Human Trafficking is a real problem. Thanks for bringing awareness to the world.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    If it had been more like Creed in terms of action, humor, and creation I would have liked it more.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Typical storyline. Nothing out of the ordinary but it does address a current issue (human trafficking). The 3 stars I'm giving is mostly for the excitement to see this 80s star playing his iconic role. The ending was very touching.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Decent action movie but some of the gore was a bit extreme, even for Rambo.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I loved the original Rambo. Liked the 2nd, and enjoyed the 2008 Rambo. I wanted so bad to like this movie, but it was total trash. I felt like I was watching Rocky trying to be Rambo. The tunnel scene at the end was unbelievably bad and unrealistic. It was embarrassing. I'm going to go home and watch the original First Blood just to get this bad taste out of my mouth.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Total 80's, this generation was not ready!😂
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Major disappointment. Not at all connected to the originals...lame story line, horrible wrap up.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The third act is a lot of fun but it unfolds so fast it's hard to enjoy and he does enough dumb stuff in the second act you feel like he shouldn't have made it this far. & it feels like something's missing to make this a complete movie. Maybe it actually should've been a tad longer. It never really felt like it got going until it was there and it was done just as soon as it came. Sadly forgettable but not bad, just meh. The story let down the great actors.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The story line is good, but the movie was a little bit to gory. didn't need all of the decapitation.
    Always the best for last. Loved the movie.