Ricky Gervais: SuperNature

As usual, Gervais is spot on. What is even funnier, however, is the fact that the "professional" critics at RT gave it a "rotten" score of 31%. Just goes to show how clueless today's critics are—the same morons who give thumbs up ratings to the never-ending parade of Marvel garbage.
    Very funny stand up special. Gervais is the King of Comedy and doesn't fear cancellation.
    What's wrong with me? Nothing seems funny 🙁
    Absolutely phenomenal!! Must see!
    Funny and offensive. The guy is brilliant
    Critics are mad about him going after trans. He goes after everyone equally and is unapologetic. You obviously don't need to review comedy specials if you can't handle it.
    Every time I want to watch something, I check rotten tomatoes and sort by lowest score. That's how you find the absolute BANGERS. If it's an actual 5/5 from their critics, forget about it, do yourself a favor, and don't watch it. That being said, this is a great special and if you're no offended by everything, you should watch it. Even if you are, watch it and enjoy it because we're all gonna die in 50-60 years, and no one will care what you were offended by.
    I choked with laughter, but if ever we were made aware of the vast canyon between the general public and the critics on RT, this is it. 11 negative critical reviews outweighed by more than a thousand positive reviews. RT, you better do something about your selection of critics, or you run the risk of no longer being taken seriously by the general public. I would keep an eye on some critics and, if they fail to be relevant, time to give them a pass. RT used to have its finger on the pulse. It is important to keep it there or something else could take your place.
    Sharp and strong cutting edge humour - True Ricky Gervais style. Excellent show but I love his sense of humour. If you've not been a fan before I don't think this will convert you either
    He's a truly brilliant comedian. I especially love that he can't hold it together and continues to laugh at his own jokes. I believe the audience very much identifies with this style of humor, because it's a safe place to laugh at everyone's sensitivity about everything! Say what you will, the only place you can really feel free is when you are in the virtual or personal presence of this man. It really is true that the older you get, the clearer the world becomes, and it is anything but serious and intelligent.