Sasquatch Sunset

Not the worst movie I have ever seen😆 different for sure! Watch again, probably not. But we made it through the whole movie.
    Release your expectations and free your mind and the quirky joy of this experience will carry you into the hills and mists of the Pacific Northwest. Let nothing human, or Sasquatch, be alien to you. Enjoy. I know I did.
    Disgusting, a complete waste of time and money.
    Not sure whar it was saying
    My mom (68) and me (43) took turns dry-heaving. Just because you can realistically depict a sasquatch covered in c*m and vomit while eating its own boogers in a long, close-up shot, doesn't mean you should. 2 stars for the realism. All other aspects, including storytelling, 0 stars across the board. Oh, and don't watch this with a parent.
    Isn't it wonderful when someone tries something different and unique and does it without apology? There's humor and deeper thoughts and things to provoke the viewer. All this works. We need more of this.
    Where Sasquatch are depicted as moronic harmless neutered idiotic species. They don't even seem to know what to eat out in the wild. They roam aimlessly. They have ridiculous harmless little spaghetti penises. They're vegetarian... Cue the Sigur Ros music to heavily filtered nature scenes... Feeling the Sundance festival yet ? Makes me want to vomit. Ewww There is more humour and more everything in The Quest for Fire (circa1983).
    I really wanted to like this movie. I just can’t with this 💩 it was so boring and unforgettable. I’m sure a lot of work went into it, but it just didn’t enjoy the experience. It could’ve been so much more. I’m not sure where the thought train was going but it derailed in a horrific way! I really hate when movies are so hyped up and they end up being a waste of my money and time. Even if I got a refund, I’ve still lost a whole afternoon of my weekend. Do better!!!!!
    Horrible movie. Terrible storyline, if there even is one. Please don’t waste your time on this. You cannot get this time back.
    My thoughts about this movie was that it was oddly comical yet very sad in certain moments I felt that Bigfoot would be more majestic in the forest and know the way instead of stumbling around. I think they were trying to make Bigfoot behave like Gorillas in the zoo by the nose picking and smelling but they act that way because they are confined. In the wild Gorillas are smart and very likely to not have those gross behaviors. I loved the family unity. I think I would have liked to see more human interaction even slightly. I believe Bigfoots to be shy and not the destroyer of things. I believe they could be very spiritual too. So great in some aspects but lousy in others.