She Dies Tomorrow

, 83% Certified Fresh Tomatometer Score
  • Formally provocative and emotionally raw, She Dies Tomorrow confirms writer-director Amy Seimetz as a filmmaker with a unique -- and timely -- vision.
    Richard RoeperChicago Sun-Times
    She Dies Tomorrow is a well-crafted, beautifully acted, minimalist gem for our times.
    Ty BurrBoston Globe
    "She Dies Tomorrow" takes a preposterous premise - if one that stares us in the face every day - and keeps on the right, eerie side of dramatizing it.
    Barry HertzGlobe and Mail
    She Dies Tomorrow unsettles without using any of cinema's typical tools.
    Stephanie ZacharekTIME Magazine
    If... She Dies Tomorrow were a song rather than a movie, it would be the anthem for our current age of anxiety, an artfully atonal ode to the eternal question, Am I imagining this, or is it really happening?
    Katie WalshTribune News Service
    Seimetz boldly leans into narrative ambiguity and metaphor, deftly manipulating film form and sound to craft this eerie, lyrical tone poem about what it's like to be alone, consumed by thoughts of your own death.
    Justin ChangLos Angeles Times
    "She Dies Tomorrow" is nothing if not a celebration of individual eccentricity, something it manages through the jagged novelty of its form and the distinctiveness of its principal actors.
    Gena RadcliffeThe Spool
    [P]ersonal and painful, empathetic without resorting to clichés and platitudes.
  • , Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Shawn EdwardsFox 4 Kansas City
    One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Depressing, random, and dumb. What did I do to deserve this movie? Who knows?
    Dominic GriffinSpectrum Culture
    Seimetz has, above all else, made a thrilling, pseudo-horror film about the inescapability of anxiety, finding within the unfortunate condition a kind of unsettling spectacle.
    Alison ForemanMashable
    A prescient and exquisitely executed doomsday, She Dies Tomorrow won't be for all viewers. But if something about its title brought a smile to your face, then perhaps it is meant for you.