Silo

Well-made, well-acted, and to the point. SILO humanizes industrialized agriculture and gives a clear understanding of why "feeding the world comes at a cost."
    Silo was so accurate, shedding light on a real and serious threat in America. Everyone needs to see this! Important, yet entertaining!
    The term "grain entrapment" might not sound familiar to you, or even scary, but after watching "Silo", there is a good chance that you won't forget what a tragic accident grain entrapment can be in the farming industry. That's what this film sets out to do and it succeeds. When young Cody falls into the top of a pile of corn currently being stored in a silo, we're introduced to the quick sand nature of the substance in such an environment. It can engulf a farmer in seconds and crush his body the deeper it goes. It has occurred on a frequent basis in the farming industry for years. The small town must rally around Cody's mom, Valerie, to find a way to rescue him in time. Director Marshall Burnette does his most important job with this film very well. He educates and frightens us. This is a terrible way for someone to go, and the fact that there are people trying to feed us while risking this fate won't be forgotten anytime you see a silo in the future. While it's tough picking on a scrappy, smaller film like this one, it does lack polish. At a brisk 76 minutes, it still stretched out quite a bit. The writing is uneven and editing is a little on the rougher side. There just seems to be a second of lag at different parts of the film. Still, we can tell this isn't a big Hollywood project and it should be weighed that way. The suspense is there. You'll get invested. And you'll care how this movie ends. "Silo" works.
    A truly human story amidst a gripping thriller.
    Must see ! Don't miss
    8.8 out of 10. Very good film. I enjoyed this beginning to end. I would buy this film 👍👍
    Its really refreshing to see an action thriller that I can personally relate to. The action in the movie makes it feel very hollywood but the actors and the characters they portray make it feel very small town. Go see it!
    Silo, the film was incredible. I was really impressed by the screenwriting and the acting and how they helped to portray the harsh reality of the dangers in farming.
    Absolutely fantastic film. Heart-palpitating action with well-drawn characters. Unique and a must-see.
    Takes a lot of bravery, teamwork and courage to save our loved ones Taking place in a rural American town this focuses on a family on a farm Things go wrong though when one of the members Cody gets trapped in the silo and it's slowly filling up with corn grains Worse is that he has asthma and it's only a matter of time before he completely sinks Large cast of unknowns minus Jim Parrack of True Blood fame 1270 grain entrapments have occurred since 1964 and half of them end in fatalities A movie that's quick and harmless watch but that's about it