Sonic the Hedgehog

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Delightfully entertaining with enthusiastic realms of mystical fun all proportioned onto a screen, almost as a video game version come to life Hugs kudos on the imaginative futuristic technology visual effects; fascinating pixel developments created, enhanced the humor in characters Excellenttttt, acting of the entire cast, experienced showed scene after scene with facial expressions, silly quotes, cliques and excitement Must watch...
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I expected this movie to be bad, but I am actually very impressed how this movie of Sonic was done. Story is quite good and easy to follow, designs and effects where quite stunning, and climax along with the ending isn't bad at all. Only thing I kinda had mixed opinions was with Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik which seemed to not fit with his style at all. Yet it was a movie worth watching.
    I thought it was an overall greatly entertaining experience.
    Muito bom, uma boa comédia para assistir com a família e uma boa história. Recomendo muito.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I didn't want human characters, except for Robotnick
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Was very entertaining, a bit cheesy thou
    When I saw the first trailer I was shocked I did not want to see it until it was changed somehow Tyson Hesse created the redisighn for sonic I loved the movie it was flipping fantastic and having a awsome end credits sene it was the best movie I have ever seen and I want to see more in the future
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was entertaining. Not great.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This was definitely a family movie. Enjoyed the story line and the action was funny but exciting. The special effects were good and the acting was enjoyable. All in all fun!
    This movie blew my expectations away. As a childhood fan of Sonic since his Sega Genesis days, it was a dream come true to see Sonic done so well. This movie is a must see.