Sonic the Hedgehog

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a pretty good plot but it could have been a little more childish. I thought it was intended for kids but it seemed to be more for adult or teenage viewers. My daughter wasn't interested and I think that's why.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Me: Wow Sonic was very fast to winning over the aduiace my Piplup: while not good as good Pokémon detective pikachu for some it still speeded it's way to victory with its great voice acting, Fantastic visuals, Jim Carey gives a good performance as Dr. Robotnick & a post credit scene that makes want to have the movie right now My pikachu: Not to mention sonic design is better then with the first trailer 😏 My pachirish: some of us like Pokémon better Then sonic but we say watch it once, say your overall and then decide if You want to watch it aging 7.5/10
    Enjoyable film for the family.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Electric, touching with some great one liners from Carrey. The violence was unecessary for a family movie.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Even if this wasn't a movie from a super awesome game I used to love I believe I would have still enjoyed it. I loved jim carrey as robotnik. He may not look the part now but the plot offers an explanation for future egg shaped installments. Really hope they make a sonic 2
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    This is a major step in the right direction for a game to film adaptation. Great acting and a good story that does not break the integrity of the original ideals of the franchise makes for a great example for fan films.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Jim Carrey has lost it. He is fading away.
    Eu só digo uma coisa ESSE FILME É INCRÍVEL
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The moment I saw the trailer I could tell that the movie is clearly a adaptation of sonic from Sonic 06. It's so bad it makes the Mario Bros movie look good! If I could I would give it no stars!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I liked this movie. Generally the only things that bog this one down are Olive Garden and Zillow product placements. Jim Carrey as Robotnik stole the show every time though!