Sonic the Hedgehog

Mano , incrivel , tudo que um fã queria está nesse filme , e é muito legal que a impresa do filme escutou os fãs e fez do do jeito mais perfeito
    Found myself liking this movie much more than I thought I would, as I'm not a fan of "video game" movies. As I mentioned with Call of the Wild, making a CGI character your star is a gamble, but in this case, they pulled it off. A story with twists and turns that can be enjoyed by all ages, while not insulting the intelligence of adult viewers.
    Sonic The Hedgehog is a fun adventure movie that does the characters well from the games, though I have not played many of the games yet. It gets hillarious at times, and Jim Carrey does a well job at Robotnik. Good thing they changed Sonic's look as well. The movie seems to do what other movies do in story and what not and there is unesscary gross humor, but it is still a fun film, worthy of the sequel.
    The first good video game movie
    Muy buena película talvez no la mejor pero si eres fan del erizo te va a gustar las referencias y el soundtrack
    It's okay. I wouldn't say it's fantastic, due to a formulaic story, but the visuals are stunning, Sonic's (new) design is okay and the characters are likeable enough to root for. Not the best film ever, but I'm still excited for the sequel.
    Hilarious! Charming, and fun for... everyone? It tries to appeal to children and adults, and I can't say it fails... but not every kid is gonna love it. It may be a little boring for some. However, when I saw this movie, my expectations were INCREDIBLY low. I thought it was going to be a train wreck. That's not to say I have a bias, but just saying that this movie surprised me. The plot can be a little thin, so if that's what you look for in movies, this probably won't be for you. It's essentially a chase movie. And it succeeds in that. Makes stops along the way for humor and to strengthen the plot and characters, and it has a satisfying climax. Like every movie about super-speedy superhero-type things, there are plot holes with the speed. One minute Sonic is going 200 MPH, and the next he's going so fast time freezes around him, and missiles seem to be immobile. Overall, I'd without a doubt recommend it.
    i am just glad about the redesign
    Take Simon Abrams' word for it: "It's too inoffensive to be hated and too wretched to be enjoyable."
    It was much better than I expected, really funny, so entertaining and very exciting