Spencer

Kristen surpassed herself and managed to break the stigma of being a bad actress. The movie is exciting, excellent.
    The storyline was a little confusing for me but the actors did a great job especially Kristen Stewart đź‘Ź
    Kristen Stewart is sublime. She can act with her own eyes. One of the best performances of the year.
    Kristen Stewart was phenomenal as Diana. This was a really enjoyable psychological drama that captures the suffocating atmosphere of the royal family. Stewart definitely deserves an Oscar for her performance here
    Wonderful! Kristen Stewart is an excellent actress and very underrated.
    Stewart is amazing as Diana. Beyond that, dark and dull
    A remarkable piece of filmmaking. Kristen nails Diana in ways I never imagined. The use of score brings a tense hammer house of horror vibe to a story we all thought we already knew.
    Spencer is an utterly fantastic film in every way. Kristen Stewart was phenomenal as Princess Diana. She delivers the best performance of the year, and if she doesn’t win the Oscar there’s something seriously wrong with the Academy. Thankfully, the film behind her performance was also excellent. The film is gorgeous, with stunning cinematography and lovely production design and costumes. Jonny Greenwood’s jazzy score is very memorable and also one of the best of the year. The script from Steven Knight was very well written. I liked how the film was presented as a fable, and there are so many interesting directorial choices that complement the script very well. It isn’t afraid to get weird, which I loved. It might alienate some people, but if you roll with it you’ll get something truly special. Overall, I adored this film. Pablo Larraín crafts a psychological drama that’s unique and truly compelling. Considering I wasn’t as crazy about Larraín’s last film Jackie as much as others were I’m kinda shocked at how much I loved this. It’s deserves all the praise in the world, and I highly recommend it.
    Worst movie of 2021. Terrible acting. Over the top
    Awful, boring, and slow. Trailer was better than the actual movie. They made Diana out to be crazy and she deserved better than that.