Spies in Disguise

It's a bit obnoxious at times and I don't think it really stands out within Blue Sky's filmography but I still had fun watching Spies in Disguise thanks to its visually appealing art direction, legitimately funny moments, solid voice acting, well-directed action sequences that, had they been done in live-action, wouldn't look too out-of-place in an F&F movie and even a pretty solid moral to teach children. I'm not comsidering this movie on par with what Pixar has to offer but the movie's pretty fun for one based off of a short film I actually do remember seeing.
    Was a bit cheesy but that's sort of the charm. Good for kids with a solid message and a few hidden adult jokes for the parents to laugh it. Full of spy movie tropes though still has its own style. Overall a good experience.
    Great movie and great story. The animation isn't also very good, I think that could be more interesting! But for the Blue sky it's almost a good job!
    AMAZING FILM!!! super fun and exciting with a little emotion at the end. A MASTERPIECE.
    This animated spy movie was great. Will Smith, Tom Holland, Karen Gillan, Ben Mendelsohn, Rashida Jones, and the rest of the cast did an excellent job in this movie. The plot to the movie was entertaining and humorous. It's about working together to save the world no matter how different you are. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should check it out sometime. It's a must see for everyone.
    This film doesn't only deserve a 4/5. I give it a 4.5 at the very least. So deserving of a 5/5. I've never thought Will and Tom would make a great chemistry after watching some of their interviews together on YouTube, but boy was I wrong. They're super cute and cool as a team. The aesthetics and colors of the movie are incredible. All the love for this feel good movie!!!
    Now this one is an amazing conclusion of 2019, Will Smith and Tom Holland were a perfect combo, amazing adventure with Will as a pigeon, definitely not a rip-off of The Emperor's New Groove.
    A pretty good new animated film. Funny and good action.
    Very entertaining movie for the whole family. Bonus because it has Will Smith voice acting. Unfortunately, there are some cheesy scenes that bring down the movie as a whole.
    Very cute! Nice story: finally someone pointing out that whenever there's a spie story way too many people die. It was about time to have a new view on it! Very much approved.