Terminator: Dark Fate

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Decent popcorn flick. This movie had some good action scenes and was better than the negative reviews make it out to be. I liked that this version was very female-centric. Also, as a guy whose last name is Garcia, I appreciated that the savior of humanity this time around was a Latina. Of course, the Chumptards hated it for those same reasons.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Bad movie. Weird and awkward character development. They killed Connor. A HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE. Bad pacing. Could not connect to the characters. Spent the whole movie with one question in my head. "Why?"
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Whatever argument you may make regarding Terminator: Dark Fate, the one conclusion each and every one will reach is that it is technically speaking the best sequel to the original two. Tim Miller's action scenes are the definite standouts, along with the surprisingly effective cast, but the story is shortchanged for what is essentially a rehash that doesn't truly respect the original or build on it in any meaningful way.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    In my opinion, Terminator Dark Fate is the best Terminator movie since T2 and it is miles better than T3, Salvation, and Genisys. This movie has characters I care about, exciting actions, and a decent story. However I do wish they didn't recycle the time travel plot.
    They need to finish the trilogy
    Great action just awsome like the 1st 2
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was decent... The usual intense chase action, and the same theme/story. Newish characters that were okay, but it seemed hard to overlook that they were jumping on the female empowerment train. Arnold had a small part of movie- was more like proud dad (but enough action by him).
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Awful. Don't waste your time. 2 hours of my life gone which I'll never get back.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The story's the same with a couple small tweaks. It worked then. It works now. A slam bang good time that goes by quickly and is not boring for a second. Might be the best of them all.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    One dimensional characters, no depth at all, and a plodding plot that just seemed to go on and on. Not a good movie.