The Addams Family

Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was just trash, waste of time, wasn't even funny or nothing
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Probably the worst Addams Family adaptation, of the ones that I've seen. When I say worst, I don't mean least faithful to the source material, I just mean, the one I personally enjoyed the least. There was still some stuff to like though, and I think if this animated version got a sequel I'd be willing to give it a chance.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Totally missed the mark. Jokes fall flat. Avoid.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a meh-movie. It wasn't bad per se, it was more that it didn't really present anything new. We have seen the plot of outsiders being labeled as monsters simply because they don't follow the status quo time and time again. It does speak to us in today's day and age, where it seems like everywhere you turn, people are searching for a community of their own; however, I have seen this plot played out and explored in much better ways. In conclusion, I wouldn't outright pass on this movie, but I won't be clamoring to watch it again.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie is terrible Angelica Huston might be too old for a live action sequel but I don't see why they couldn't get her back for an animated sequel, the Casting is our on the Casting is terrible..... But Wait.....Bette Midler, Catherine o Hara , Jennifer Lewis are in the movie wouldn't have guessed they don't get a mention... 3 amazing award-winning actresses had a time of this filming don't get a mention whoever is on marketing needs to be shot......... Jennifer best actors and comedic Performance blackish Catherine schitt's Creek best actress best actress Bette Midler best actress best performance hello dolly......... Didn't really make much difference because they make a lot of money on the movie and with mouse cash girls that are actually going to to make a sequel not that I seen this...... the trailer was enough. I mean the people from Sausage party made this movie they were let loose on the Addams Family who the f***** idea was that ...... the characters look odd they sound more Mexican or Puerto Rican than what they should..... I'm sure kids with the IQ of a grape would enjoy this as for the rest of society avoid it. It just need to go on the list of ever Grand remake fails any Uncle Buck Little Mermaid why do I keep going on.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Very good film that brings back these endearing characters.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This was cute and quite funny. My kids really enjoyed it 🙂
    The Addams Family is truly a hilarious treat for the family. I literally snapped my fingers whenever the song played.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Cute animation, but the story was pretty lame.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was just.. boring. This film took everything that was good about the Addams Family and made it seem cheesy and childish. Even my 8 year old brother disapproves this movie