The Banker

An incredible and inspiring movie by all standards. Great cast and a well documented movie that does inspires us to work hard and make it in life regardless of where we are coming from, our race or color. Such an inspiring movie. God help us all to live the American dream wherever we may find ourselves.
    Great movie from beginning to end. Knowing history will prevent us from repeating history.
    Loved the movie, but can someone please help? At 47:49 in, the seller mentions 192,880 in profit..."10% cap rate on that will get us to 1,928,880." But a cap rate of 10% should be 1,928,800. Can someone please tell Apple TV or am I wrong?
    Besides the excellent job of the actor in the movie, Anthony Mackie's final speech was amazing!
    EXCELLENT movie❣️ Very well put together, to tell a story❣️
    The story is very touching and captivating. The cast is incredible!
    Great movie! I never heard about these guys or their story and I'm really glad there was a movie made about them.
    The Banker (2020) 1939 in Texas caught doing high end math while listening to white peoples financial issues. Then we jump to Los Angels 1954 Real estate investor. Colem Meanny who plays Chief O’Brien is portraying qn the Irish Banker. They agree to a 50/50 deal if Colm Meaney’s Character makes the closing deal. Anthony Mackie Colm Meaney rate a building by the number of years it takes to pay off a building. Anyone who likes math or golf will enjoy this film. To buy the building of Bank to see the numbers of white real estate homes. 1963 decide to buy bank in Texas. Took up Banking 3 months then runs a bank in Texas. Then someone writes the wrong thing on loans with a 25 year payoff rather than a 20 year causing frawd. This is an impressive story. It will have you go WooW! It has many moments which will make you laugh and cheer.
    Mackie and especially Sam Jackson were really good in this, which kinda makes some of their previous performances look...hmmm. It pulls you enough to ignore the few flaws, but I wish we found out what happened to Steiner. A good black culture movie from really shameful times. It's good to see that there have always been a few brave white people amongst the widespread evil.
    I am still trying to see it.