The Broken Hearts Gallery

Good story with a happy ending! The characters were believable and fun.
    A little confusing if you miss a little but funny!
    Super sweet date movie.
    This was a really cute movie. Not an Oscar winner by any stretch, just a fun Rom-Com with a happy ending. The characters were fun and witty. The story was cute and light. I’m definitely going to watch it again when it hits streaming services, and probably more than once.
    Kind of explicit sex talk throughout. More than my wife and I cared to listen to. Left after 30 minutes or so.
    Such a fun movie. Everyone will enjoy it!!
    I have been so disappointed with the few movies I have seen that are out right now, that I was really reluctant to see this movie having heard nothing about it. Honestly it was the latest movie being shown, so I thought I would give it a shot. I loved, loved, loved it. The characters - I want them in my life. The story had me totally in it. The humor, the love and the heartache - all well done and wonderfully presented. The only thing I was disappointed with was that it had to end.
    It was a super cute escape from 2020 lol
    Absolutely adorable. A new refreshing cast and sense of humor. I could not have been more delighted.
    It was ok. Light hearted rom com. There’s some goofiness to the movie and a moment of tears eyes. Overall it was just ok, good to pass time with a light hearted rom com but would have preferred to watch this at home rather the theater.