The Call of the Wild

Funny and sad at the same time.
    nice adaptation, good for the kids
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A história é bem desenvolvida, com uma performance profunda e sincera de Harrisson Ford. Mas o desnecessário uso de CGI para Buck, em várias cenas, atrapalha de certa forma um observador mais atento, ainda que pouco
    I really liked the story line. They focused on the dog and everything was delightful. It kept you wondering was else was in store for the dog. A great watch!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The Call of the Wild is certainly too heavily reliant on CGI, but most of it looks great, and some scenes are quite artistic and endearing. The whole film is cute and fun, though awfully implausible and silly at times. Harrison Ford is pretty solid here while the second half is where the movie reached its most appealing moments as everything with the humans was less interesting.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Bad, so bad. I literally hated this from the first 2 mins. Gave it 5 more, hated it. Gave it 10 more, hated it more. Gave it 15 more mins and oh my G, i's so bad. Walk out, delete it, whatever. This thing is the worst movie I've seen - Ever.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    this movie kept me interested from the start to the end. it is sad at times and exciting. it is a really cool movie. good job. tho I think it should be pg-13 because there is animal abuse. they clearly say it in the movie
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Too much CGI. Even the landscape looks fake at times. But I like Harrison Ford and it's a sweet story.
    More feel good adventures like this please! : )
    I think CGI was perfect for this movie because of the perspective it was told in. It stayed pretty true to the novel and made for a great watch. I don't know why people are complaining about fuzzy this or fuzzy that, those animals looked pretty real to me. Maybe upgrade your screens or buy glasses.