The Croods: A New Age

Overall, not that bad of a movie, its entertaining and fast paced film, stunning and nice looking animation, with a simple plot and story, not as good as the first one but it is still good, most of the actors in it are very good ones but it fails to surprise me with anything because it is pretty easy to guess what will happen next but still if you got a family you will have fun with this film, if your here just to watch it to fall asleep or just to pass time you will like it too but if your here to enjoy and pay attention to it you might not be that satisfied. but its not that bad of a film.
    It was a fun movie with some solid jokes. However it is a carbon copy of any other female empowerment movie. women doing things that are completely out of character. Getting old.
    This Croods is wild. It’s fast paced & yet, all over the place. There’s a storyline but the absurdity keeps piling up as the movie progresses. It’s like this film took a pre-workout shot and additional shots of caffeine. You’ll like this film because of it. However, there are no peaks and valleys here - which was prevalent in the first installment. You’ll kids will love it though. This is Tik Tok (no hate) personified into a kids film.
    This movie was hilarious. Croods is an unexpectedly enjoyable animated story.
    La familia prehistórica vuelve más recargada que nunca, al hacernos reír a todos. La película carece de color y vibra comparada a su antecesora del 2013. Y que toca un tema bastante llamativo, que logra a través de su historia ya contada de bandos de los "The Croods" y los "Betterman" al adaptarse a una nueva era. Bastante recomendable para la familia.
    Good family film for the kids
    Fun movie for the family. May be too scary for the youngest children.
    We enjoyed being in a theater, but the movie was not very good.
    Fun story for my kids (5 & 7). Moved quickly enough to keep their attention. A little goofy... and a lot of silly-fighting. But all in all, Im glad we went to see it!
    What a terrific movie. Grandkids loved it and so did we.