The Empty Man

Movie was crap! Made no sense! It was really a waste of my time to go watch this!
    'The Empty Man' is a slow-burn mystery horror filled with complicated but hollow ideas that overrun the presentation.
    Needed more kids running at people
    Slow start...never really gets going. Waste of 2 hours
    All these ridiculous 5-star reviews here, as if this movie were going to win Best Picture. It feels like they're from multiple accounts from the people who made the movie. Bottom line: this is one of the worst horror movies ever made. I saw it, I know. Anyone who watched it knows. All the fluffing with fake reviews won't change the fact that it's very boring and has the weakest delivery of a "twist" ending ever.
    The terrible reviews blow my mind. That opening scene! Went into this movie knowing nothing about it. I know there wasn’t a lot of movies in 2020 but this makes the top 5.
    The first hour was your run of the mill horror-thriller. It kept me entertained, had some good disturbing imagery and interesting characters. The last hour and 15 minutes was a completely different film. It felt like a mix between The Adjustment Bureau and The Box. The storyline delved into the occult, brainwashing, alternate realities- not typically my genre of choice. I wish they'd kept the theme and style of the first hour through the entirety of the film.
    It was good and a little weird. I liked it and still scared at some times.
    Intriguing masterful keeps you on the edge of your seat
    Boring didn't make sense.