The Informer

The building up is quite good, then it steadily cracks up, until it finally falls apart.
    quality action film good acting
    I watch to be entertained and the Informer did its' job for the most part, a little slow in the middle but overall worth the time spent watching. Thought Common did one hell of a job, really enjoyed the scenes with him in them.
    Started off well, high powered cast. Decent storyline. Then it turned into a convoluted turkey of a movie. this thing was an implausible mess. The actors should be embarrassed. The writers should have to pick a thin branch of a tree and be whipped with it. Anybody that made $$$ should give it to charity.
    Good movie, worth watching!
    Now that was a good movie. Well made, good acting, and a great plot. Definitely worth the watch. Should have a higher rating
    It was very long and drawn out!
    Big fan of JK since The Killing. This thing has an outstanding cast, story line and enough blood to keep your attention. Thought I would blindly give this movie 5 stars but for some reason, and I haven't put my finger on it yet, this movie is missing the JK "it" factor which was a little disappointing. Still worth it though.
    I kept expecting more but it never came. A low key yet violent thriller.
    The storyline is too far of a stretch to fully buy into. Just a movie to watch pass the time.