The Lion King

It's an ok movie, but my main problem is that it felt like the movie went a bit too close to the original movie's storyline,
    Bad, never gonna pay for a Disney remake again
    The realism was too strong. They could have animated it a little bit. Animals have no expressions, seems like a documentary in a few parts. History saves because you know... it is Lion King and it is in the hearts of all 90's kids.
    It was so realistic and it was fun for the whole family!!
    Obviously copying a great story results in a great story, but the realistic animation took emotion away from the characters and only seems relatable if you have already seen the original. Lost all soul. Overall just an obvious below average cash grab.
    Start with the original, then strain out all emotion and humor. Keep all shots and dialogue exactly the same, except when those shots or dialogue are really good - in this case mess them up somehow. Inject this sad and empty husk with CGI and serve immediately for maximum profit - target aging audiences who remember the original masterpiece fondly and young audiences who've never had or don't expect any better. This was so bad that I actually created an account on Rotten Tomatoes to warn you about it.
    It was fine. Didn't really add anything new so it was a little bit boring.
    Did not tip the original in any way. Only the graphics were high quality, however, the redone songs dissappointed me a little. Some scenes that I think were very important for the original story were left out or redone in a less appealing way. Sure again the graphics were very well done, but I think they tried too hard to make the animals look and move like animals and hence forgot to put that feeling of the original version in the film.
    Increiblemente buena
    it was great. but it could be better.