The Mitchells vs. the Machines

I thought it was going to be a corny movie at first but as I watched on, it wasn't too bad. I would recommend it
    Pretty good I guessss
    Fun, family-friendly film full of delight, fun for everyone with a soul (Continue reading for advanced review) Story - 8/10 - Script - 7.5/10 - Voice Acting - 9/10 - Humor - 8/10 - Interest - 9/10 - Character Development - 9/10 - Final Verdict - 9/10 -
    It is a really fun and witty movie even though it is animated! The plot is also good:)
    When I first saw the movie. I didn't like the style at all. However, as the movie begins, tears went down my face. It tells the family problem that most teenagers are facing. I'm a student come from Taiwan. Buried in the piles of book, I can't agree more. Sometimes I just feel like parents don't know me, and don't support my dream whenever I need. I suggest people in my age to watch with your parents. There's a lot of words that we couldn't but want to tell our parents. You will never regret to do so. NOW, GO WATCH IT!!
    The site lost a much longer review I wrote up. Ugh. Thus, I will simply say this, we were extremely disappointed in this and we are huge animation lovers: Pixar, Disney, Aardman, and so on. I've worked in the industry for years and know story telling, script writing, etc. very well. This was a huge let down. We saw the reviews on RT and thought it must be great. Better than "Citizen Kane" and even "Paddington 2." It was not. Not even close. It was bland, unbelievable (even for an animate film) and the voice casting was possibly the worst I've ever heard. Truly a disappointment. We turned it off after half-way through. Couldn't take it.
    Very fun to watch and the animation and editing are wonderful.
    This movie has everything from tears, to laughs, excitement, visuals, and enjoyment for the whole family
    This film is spectacular, its references to pop culture fit very well with the plot, in addition to the lgbt representation in the protagonist.
    Extraordinaire film à regarder en famille.