The New Mutants

Very underwhelming. Took way too long for the story to develop.
    Gawd that was awful. As bad as XMen Origins Wolverine. But at least Wolverine had a central character that we were familiar with. This movie failed to develop any of its characters whatsoever and the plot was very bland.
    This was a bad choice for my fist movie night out since being locked down for months for COVID-19. The movie seemed to be a great idea that didn't quite understand what it was. None of the characters in the film were fleshed out or interesting, the whole idea of mutants being put in a place with only one doctor and none else was just dumb. The movie thought itself a science fiction version of the breakfast club. The characters where so cliché, the scary parts weren't at all, the climax was boring. I didn't like one thing about this movie and would put it even below After Earth and even The Last Airbender. If I were given the choice to watch this movie again or sit in the lobby and eat my popcorn...I'd be a lobbyist.
    Really a sad backslide for Marvel. So many holes in the this plot that it's hard to quit pondering them during the following scene. Don't worry, that one one make sense either. Poor acting by the lead mutant and a ridiculous script. Please, just stay home... and I'm easily pleased.
    The idea could have been good but the premise was a little silly.
    I thought the film was well done. I didn't like some of the character alterations (Rahne was significantly changed from her comicbook self, and not in a good way), but most of it was well done, especially Sam Guthrie.
    Didn’t hate this movie but wish it could use a little bit more
    I came into this movie with lowered expectations based on previous reviews. I was pleasantly surprised!! I liked the character development. I followed along with the story and plot. I think the action sequences were awesome. This deserves a much higher audience score.
    Scattered plot. Lame storyline, Complete waist of time. Mutant powers weak.
    cool take on the new mutants. I wish it would have been fleshed out a bit more. I could have seen this working better as a 4-6 part mini series that delves into their backgrounds more. Overall enjoyable!