The New Mutants

This wasn’t as bad as the critics say. Not great either. Pretty predictable.
    Overall, it was enjoyable, the plot twist/Easter Egg for the Essex Corporation was a huge nerd moment and I liked the tease of a potential Mr. Sinister future films
    i thought the story was a bit weird and certain spots were meh love the characters and all the creepy stuff very awesome and amazing definitely hope they make another.
    I had low expectations. Its a slow movie but picks up in the third act. Overall its a popcorn movie.
    It wasn't the train wreck I was expecting. I loved how they infused psychological horror elements into a comic book movie; and the claustrophobic feel they provided by having the entire film take place in one building with only a handful of characters. It definitely has flaws, but worth checking out if you want a refreshingly different take on a comic book movie.
    An ok movie by itself. I thought it was kind of dumb, and boring, but it still was ok.
    A fun movie and worth the watch!
    flaws aside (and oh my are they a lot!) this movie's actually not that bad... it's theme and message is by far the best thing it's got going for it and while i do think this movie's a mess it's most certainly an intriguing one...
    Pros: the movie posters are well done. Cons: Everything else
    The movie is enjoyable. I simply liked it.